How to Make Chocolate Cake
Do you often dream of a fantasy world where everything is made up of chocolates?
Now you sure need to have something to quench your chocolate urge. How about a chocolate cake! The last thing you want to do is get up, change and drive your way to the cake shop, but there is nothing to worry about because a chocolate cake can easily be prepared at home itself. With no heavy equipments and complicated ingredients you will be ready with a delicious, lip-smacking ‘Chocolate Cake’!
Ingredients to prepare the chocolate cake
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup of milk
- ½ a teaspoonful of salt
- 2 teaspoonful of baking powder
- ½ cup refined oil
- 1 cup of sugar
- 6 tablespoonful of cocoa powder
- 1 ½ cup of flour
- 2 ½ teaspoonful of vanilla essence
- 1 egg white
- 300 grams of sifted powder
Method for preparing the chocolate cake
- Mix egg, flour, 4 table spoonful of cocoa powder, salt, vanilla essence, sugar and baking powder in a container.
- While beating the mix add milk and refined oil to it. Make sure to beat the mix thoroughly and make it silky. To check take some mix out on a spoon.
- Now take another pan with height of about 8 inches and apply some refined oil to its base.
- Put the mix in this pan.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Put the pan inside the oven and again set the temperature to 350 degrees for approximately 45 minutes. When you take out the pan the mix should have become fluffy and should have bloomed to look like a cake.
- Now take out the pan and insert a toothpick in the middle of the cake to check that the mix should not stick on the toothpick. If it does it means the cake needs to be baked for some more time.
- Keep the cake aside to let it cool down.
- Take a bowl in the meantime and put egg white into it and start stirring.
- While stirring keep adding sifted powder into it.
- After stirring it for some time add 2 tablespoonful of cocoa powder into it and again start stirring for it to be thoroughly mixed into each other and appears to be shiny.
- Cover this bowl with a warm towel for sometime.
- This mix is called ‘icing’ and it is spread on the top of the cake.
- By this time the cake too must have cooled down. So now apply icing on the top of the cake and the rest around the cake.
- You can also sprinkle graded chocolate on the cake or can make designs on the cake by putting some icing in a nozzle.
- The lip-smacking, yummy chocolate cake is now ready to be cut and savoured transporting you to your dreamy, chocolaty fantasies!