Mahanagar Gas Bill Payment Mumbai
Mahanagar Gas looks after all the needs of its customers in Mumbai. They offer various options for the payment of the gas bill. Each customer has been allotted a unique contract account number. With the help of this number the customers identifies itself to Mahanagar Gas. There are many options for the payment of bill. All those methods are explained in detail.
E-billing for Mahanagar Gas bill payment Mumbai
E-billing is the online bill Mahanagar Gas bill payment facility available for its customers to use. The customer just need to visit the website http://www.mahanagargas.com/ and register an account and make the bill payment easily. All the procedure is simple even for the first timer and is self-explanatory.
Mahanagar Gas bill payment through cheque drop boxes in Mumbai
This is another option given by Mahanagar Gas to its customers in Mumbai. The customers can drop cheques of ICICI Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, Axis Bank, Dhanlaxmi Bank and Oriental Bank of Commerce. Customers can also take help of SKY Box and MINC Box too. The details of the locations of the drop boxes is given online at http://mahanagargas.com/DropBoxLocation.aspx?Mkey=MTE2&IKey=Mw%3d%3d
Mahanagar Gas bill payment through cash payment counters in Mumbai
Another facility given to the customers in Mumbai is that of cash payment counters wherein customers can directly deposit cash bill payment of Mahanagar Gas. You can visit Punjab National Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce or Indian Bank for Mahanagar Gas bill payment. All the information regarding payment through this option is given at http://www.mahanagargas.com/AccrossCounter_Location.aspx?Mkey=MTE3&lKey=Mw%3d%3d
Mahanagar Gas bill payment through ECS method in Mumbai
This method of bill payment is quite simple too. All you need to do is follow these simple steps given below.
- The customer will have to fill up a form to use ECS method of bill payment. The copy of this form has to be submitted by the customer to his/her bank.
- To use this system the customer needs to have a new bank account.
- The customer could get 1 percent discount if the bill payment is made via ECS system.
- To some limit the customer needs to debit your bank account and with this the customer’s bill amount will automatically get deducted every month before the due date.
- If the balance is less as compared to the bill then the customer will get the message through the bill about the insufficient amount that the customer will then be required to pay with the next bill.
Mahanagar Gas bill payment through VDS method in Mumbai
For payment of Mahanagar Gas bill another method called the VDS method is available as an option for all the customers in Mumbai. Detailed information is given below.
- The customer is required to fill the voluntary deposit scheme form to use this bill payment service.
- When the customer submits the form he/she is required to account payee cheque of desired amount.
- According to the customer’s deposit bill, amount will get adjusted before every due date.
- If required the customer can also withdraw the money by giving prior notice.
- The customer receives bill at his/her registered address also stating remaining balance in their account.
- Further deposits can also be made at billing office mentioned in the customer’s bill to avoid inconvenience in procedure of bill payment.
- The customer can also call at customer care number in Mumbai on 1917/26594500/61564500 to know more about voluntary deposit scheme (VDS).
Mahanagar Gas Mumbai contact information
The customer care number in Mumbai for any query or complaint is 1917/ 26594500/61564500.
Mahanagar Gas Limited, G-33 Block, Bandra-Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai-400051, Tel-66785000, Fax No-26540092
Walk in centres
Pay & Accounts Office, Ground Floor, Near Family Court, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400051
Row House No-2, Shivalik Tower, Trishul Complex, Poisar, Kandivali (East), Mumbai- 400101
Shop No- 10, Ground Floor, Arunodaya Shopping Complex, Arunodaya Nagar, Mulund (East), Mumbai- 400081
101 & 102, Landmark Arcade, Eastern Express Highway, Louis Wadi, Thane (West), Thane – 400064