Samsung India Service Center
Samsung offers efficient customer services through its authorised service centers. Samsung India offers warranty cover period on its products and these authorised Samsung service centres are there to serve this purpose.
The faults in the product that may have occurred during the production stage or mishandling while transportation too are the conditions included under warranty. The proficient technicians and engineers at Samsung India Service Centers live up to the expectations of its customers and provide quality services. Samsung has now expanded into small cities and towns also as it sell a large number of appliances to all segments of buyers.
Contact information of Samsung India Service Centers
Samsung India has a unified telephone number and can be contacted from any part of the country. All calls land up in their central call center and service numbers are generated for every call logged with them. This call is then assigned to the local service centre nearest to the service area and attended to within 24 hours. Samsung also calls back the customers to chech the satisfaction levels of repairs done.
Samsung Helpline: 1800 3000 8282, 18002668282
Monday – Sunday: 9.00 AM – 8.00 PM (IST)
Toll free telephone number all India Service
1800-110-011 (toll free if you call from BSNL/MTNL landline)
Other telephone number of Samsung service centre centralised call centre
30308282 (add the STD code of the city you are calling from)
Service calls can also be logged on their website
For HHP/ OMS / HDD / Note PC / Digital Camera / Multimedia Player there is only carry in service
Accessibility to Samsung Service Centres
Samsung, a widely known brand has its service centres at many locations in a single city. Their network is present nationwide giving convenience to the customers to reach them. The service centres that are owned by Samsung are known as Samsung Service Plazas. They are present in all the major cities of India. The cities which are comparatively smaller have, what they call, Samsung Prestige Service Plazas for covering warranties. All the Samsung India Service centres have state-of-art laboratories and testing units where thorough check of the damaged product is done.
Apart from the authorised and Samsung Company owned Service Centres, they also carry out many camps and small promotional activities to give knowledge to the customers regarding their existence. They also warn their customers not to get confused with unauthorised service centres or fake centres. For knowing details of Samsung India Service Centres and to locate the one nearest to your home in your city log on to their official website in the ‘Contact information of Samsung India Service Centres’ section.
Samsung India Servicing
- Warranty card filled in correctly by the dealer, must be produced along with the product at the Samsung India Service Centre.
- The warranty card must be given to the authorised person at the Samsung India Service Centre.
- The purchase of the product must be done through an authorised shop only.
- None of the internal parts of the product should be changed.
- In case the servicing has been done earlier too it must have been done through an authorised Samsung India Service Centre and the proof of that must be produced.
- All the terms and conditions mentioned in the product manual must be read before hand carefully so that there is no dispute.
- The Samsung India Service Centre helpline mentioned above is operational 24/7 in all the cities having Samsung’s authorised Service Centre.